– Liaising with services to obtain ongoing information to assist with communications
– Supporting and improving the drafting of press releases, proposals, communications materials, newsletters and other communications channels
– Participation into the social media and communications strategy
– Compiling media appearances
– Writing stories from the services (external communications)
– Assisting with fundraising data management
– Assisting with fundraising campaigns work elements
– Improving fundraising methods through channels such as Adwords, Linkbuilding and other SEO techniques
– Assisting with donor communications
– Assisting with donor development information
– Assisting with fundraising filing and storage of information
– Assisting with fundraising research
– Management of SalesForce
– Supporting the logistics for the first fundraising Depaul Ireland’s big event (Raft Race) and its budget management. More info: http://www.depaulireland.org/media-publications-resources/latest-news/depaul-ireland-raft-race-2014/
Forbidden Fruit Festival public awareness action (http://www.forbiddenfruit.ie)
– Event organiser (logistics, information packs, etc)
– Campaign Manager
– Volunteers Leader
Supporting Depaul’s first annual Raft Race Against Homelessness in Grand Canal Dock.
Participating and leading the public awareness action in Forbidden Fruit 2014.
Photo Album resuming the Forbidden Fruit Action in 2014.